Wednesday, June 17, 2009
My kids, in PRINT!
As promised here is the letter that ran in today's edition of The Cary News - News and Observer.
2 comments:
Al's CL Reviews
said...
That is so awesome!
June 17, 2009 at 1:34 PM
tejanamama
said...
awww. too dang cute!!
any kinder news?
June 21, 2009 at 12:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Me.....
Follow this blog
Currently Reading
Elysia's bookshelf: currently-reading
More of Elysia's books »
Bloggers I Dig!
What? I'm a mom now?!
Happy Monday....err I mean Tuesday!
12 years ago
Beauty Babes
Vampy Varnish
Best Mascara For Healthy Lashes – 2026 Reviews
3 weeks ago
Musings of a Muse
You Know, This One Time I Ate Cherry Chapstick but It Wasn’t Nearly as Tasty as This Lipgloss
6 months ago
Makeup Tips, How-to Apply Make Up, Eye Make Up, MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Blog
Survey Says... February 28th, 2024
2 years ago
xsparkage
What’s My Skin Age? Let’s find out..
8 years ago
All Lacquered Up
Lasers & Peels & New Skin Care, Oh My! – The Battle Against Hyperpigmentation: Part 1
10 years ago
Scrangie
Rescue Beauty Lounge Italian Summer Collection 2014
12 years ago
Mission Organization
Shanty2Chic
DIY Outdoor Plant Stand with Free Plans
17 hours ago
The Inspired Room
Simple Holiday Hosting and Decorating Tips (+ Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee Recipe)
23 hours ago
Southern Hospitality
Fashion over 60: Chico’s & Talbot’s Fall Finds
1 day ago
Thrifty Decor Chick
A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
1 week ago
infarrantly creative
The Night I Realised I Was Living With a Stranger I Happened to be Married To
4 months ago
tatertots & jello
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever
8 months ago
Domestically Speaking
Autumn Pumpkin Watercolor Printable
3 years ago
no biggie
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
Make and Takes
15 Must-Make Knit and Crochet Hat Patterns
9 years ago
Tidbits from the Tremaynes
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em.
10 years ago
Spacey Lacy
Summer time
14 years ago
Runners I Dig!
Going the Extra Mile
Walk Breaks at Work
7 years ago
You Run? No, really, you run?
3T5K
9 years ago
See Yas Run
American Fork 1/2 Marathon AKA
14 years ago
Excuse #1 I'm Not Fit To Run
Things Have Changed
16 years ago
Euphoric Agony
NeoCounter
Get the
NeoCounter
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Races:
1/18/09 - Aramco Houston Half Marathon -
11/2/08 - City of Oaks Half Marathon -
7/4/08 - Greater Raleigh Road Race 5 Miler - 59:33
6/14/08 - Susan G Komen - Race for the Cure 5K - PR 32:41
4/5/08 - B of A Raleigh Rocks Half Marathon - 2:39:15
12/8/07 - New Balance Reindeer Romp 5K - 34:08
11/22/07 - Iniside Out Sports Turkey Trot 8K - 56:55
6/9/07 - Susan G Komen - Race for the Cure 5K - 36:57
Archives
►
2012
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(23)
►
September
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(12)
Oh my, OPI!
The Beeze 262...
My babies turned 5!
For your viewing PLEASURE........
Thanks TejanaMama...
End of the Season.
My kids, in PRINT!
The Road
Sometimes I have to remind myslef..
Can I say how much I hate Kindergarten so far?
Extremely Proud to Be an AMERICAN!
Time is flying by!
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(98)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(9)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
2 comments:
That is so awesome!
awww. too dang cute!!
any kinder news?
Post a Comment