Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix!

Photobucket

It's sooo bad, how good it really is! A friend of ours brought it over last Sunday, and I tried it. The flavors are delectable-yogurt raisins, cinnamon-glazed pecans, graham squares, pumpkin spice almonds and spiced raisins! YUMM.

It is currently on sale 2 for $5 (reg. price $7.99) I suggest you pick some up, before it is retired for the season!






I went to the movies last Friday and saw Four Christmases. It had some hilarious scenes. Vince Vaughn and John Favreau reunite in this "My family is Satan when it comes to the Holidays" flick. Both of them are a freakin' riot. It was cute and I recommend it.

2 comments:

CandCFamily said...

You know I will have to try that :-)

tejanamama said...

I loved the movie as well!!! We laughed a lot. Nice escapism! :) Gotta try that mix. sounds delish!