Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's been a month already..


since my last post? Sheesh, the time has flown. Halloween was a blast. This is the first year the twins really dug the costumes and candy.

We had the floors replaced downstairs, which was a major PITA, still recovering, but the reults are amazing!

RUNNING - Yes still running. Up to 6.5 miles now, which is allot for this fatazz....I am running an 8K on Turkey Day, just soo I don't blow it with all the good eat's! I even got the neighbors DH to run with me. He used to be a runner, not soo much anymore.

I am sidetracked today due to this annoying fucking lung gook, which I am sure is due to all the upheavel of dust and mites from pulling up the old carpet and vinyl.

I digress, I am also running a Reindeer Romp 5K (snicker) on 12/8/07. So the holidays are upon us!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments: