Monday, September 29, 2008

Ahhh another day..another Run..

It has been sooo gorgeous lately, that afternoon runs are quite desirable! I did 4 today on my lunch break. ATT was busy this afternoon, tons of walkers and strollers! Always nice to see people out on a gorgeous day!

As I finished up my run, I headed to Quiznos to get a sandwich, and noticed a ton of balloons and signage for a new store, a new RUNNING store. I went in and met the owner and chatted for a bit. Nice man. Well at least now I don't have to drive 45 minutes to buy my shoes anymore!

Had a very lazy weekend. I was out on Friday and Saturday nights, ate and drank way tooo much.

Today's Run:
4 miles
left my HRM at home, it's on the fritz!

4 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Oooh, a new running store! Where is it?!

Viv said...

YAA on the 4 and a new running store around the corner!

Tammy said...

Yay on the 4 miles!
It was in the 40's here this morning... Perfect for running. I'm loving this weather!

Lacy said...

Everytime I visit your blog I want to go put on some running shoes and run. And then reality kicks in and I go do laundry. lol I can live vicariously through you.