Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maybe Dermatitis..

is what has been plaguing my hair line and scalp for the past 3 months. I have tried everything possible to get rid of it, but no such luck. It's really ugly looking and is keeping me from wearing my hair up and the dandruff? Jeez I have the worst dandruff ever. It's disgusting. I was able to finally get in to see a dermatologist today, YEAH, so I am hoping this will be the end of my suffering!

Running!

The temps have been soo low compared to the last few weeks, that running has been on my mind 24/7. I actually got up with m alarm at 4:45AM and headed out for 4 miles at 5:15AM. It was dark, so I kept my route along Main St of my little town, making sure I looped to pass the police station a few times and staying under the street lamps. I was surprised how many cops are out at 5AM.

Less than 6 weeks to the City of Oaks Half Marathon, I am hoping I will be fine. I am going to try to get 2-a-day's in 3x a week till then, to help whip me back into shape. I wish I wouldn't have procrastinated so long with my training, but the 4 I ran this morning felt good.

Weight Watchers!

I have not been counting points in the longest time, it felt really foreign this morning when I logged on to check on my running gals and enter my points. How long does it take for something to become habit? 3 weeks? Why oh why did I let all of my hard work fall to the wayside? SIGH!

Today's Run:
4 miles / 49:25 min

2 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

You and me and Carly are all back on the WeWa wagon.

Urgh!

Tammy said...

I think the wagon is making rounds here lately!
You're definitely not the only one who fell off...