Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am out of witty titles.

I start my new job tomorrow, Gary is in GA all this week, I am fighting with the unemployment office and Derrick has his ENT appt. tomorrow. Talk about STRESSED. I about chewed my MIL's head off today. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. And the twins are almost done with school and have a ton of activities going on through school, a ton of activities with friends and baseball starts in a few weeks. My head is spinning.

Derrick's ENT appt should have been scheduled ages ago, but I lag. He has snored since he was about 2 and it has only gotten worse over the last year. I am scared he has apnea, but he is sleeping, he is not tired or irritable. And the noise. It is so loud it wakes us all up. I am hoping Dr. Gupta does not try to shove a bunch of meds our way.

I want to send a huge Felicidades to the Rivas family, they welcomed a beautiful baby girl last night at 9:17PM weighing in at 8lbs, 9oz, name TBD. LOL.

No comments: