Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can I just say that I LOVE my Jay Oh Bee??

It really is a perfect fit. I am happy I made the choice I did. It is only day two and have learned allot. I am hopeful that this is a sign of good things to come.

Gary has been in GA the past 3 days and it has been a little stressful, with starting the new job and some news we received in regards to his snoring. Derrick's ENT appt. went smoothly but the news was not great.

Dr. Gupta could not believe that the pediatrician did not catch this. Derrick's tonsils and adenoids are the size of an adult male. You can only see pink puffy flesh when you look in his mouth. Poor dude. I feel soo bad, we thought it was allergies.

We meet with the Dr. next Monday and the surgery is scheduled for the 17th. I am scared. He will be under general anesthetic. Please say a little prayer for him and us. I was up last night checking on him a handful of times, because I was so worried. Blah , this is gonna be a slow 2 weeks. I called Gary and made him come home early, he is almost home as I type.

The kids baseball opening day is the 18th, so I guess derrick will have to miss his first game. He will be bummed, I know it.

Ahhh the joys of being a parent.

No comments: