Monday, May 21, 2012

Let's All Go To The Movies!

A great way to have a Date Night with your spouse and spend the least amount of money possible, is stalking free movie screening websites. I am a big movie lover, nothing like going to a theater, sitting back and watching a movie.


courtesy: battleship.com 

Last week I had 4 free passes for a sneak preview of Battleship. We kept a pair for ourselves and we gave a pair to friends of ours. Now the only downside of these screenings, is that you have to get there early, especially if it is a highly anticipated flick! My husband arrived about 1.5 hours ahead of time and he was about 50th in line. I arrived about 45 minutes prior, and the line was outrageous.

I really liked the movie, suspense, action and a little bit of love thrown in. The acting was so so, but if it has aliens in the story line, it's for me! I love fantasy/sci-fi/horror in any combination!

People brought in their own food (fast food, popcorn, etc), we however, did not. I am not a big fan of eating during a movie, then I would have to use the bathroom, and I hate having to use public restrooms. I shudder at the thought!

Google the websites in your area. Nothing like getting to see a free movie, before it even opens to the general public!

No comments: