Thursday, July 2, 2009

Illamasqua is divine!

So I have discovered a new blog Vampy Varnish. She reviews, what else, Nail lacquers! She has opened up a whole new world for me. Deborah Lippman, Illamasqua, and Butter London. But that comes with a PRICE ( a very high one to be exact)

I saw this on her blog: It is pure LIQUID PURPLE GOLD! OME, talk about drool. I have never seen a purple shine like it. I hate to admit that I paid $20 w/ shipping from their website, but I am sure it will be well worth it. There is another color I would love, Rampage! But it was not that serious, to shell out $40 for nail lacquer.

I am, however on the prowl of this color by Deborah Lippman:(pics courtesy of my new found blog love) which hits stores this month. Neiman Marcus anniversary colors. "Don't Tell Momma" I have no idea what my infatuation with the color green is at the momment, just look at it!

2 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

I like the purple!

Lacy said...

I LOVE nailpolish! That purple is fantastic. I always paint my toes (well, until I can no longer reach them). My polish always chips off my finger nails. Is there a secret to preventing that?