Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh my, OPI!

So I was getting my nails polished at my local salon and was flipping through the latest version of NailPro Mag (I used to work for them, many moons ago) and I saw that OPI has a new collection coming out this fall (the earlier the better), the Spain Collection. I am a lover of the dark, luscious nail colors. This is going to be the death of me, because you know how expensive their lacquers are. :sigh:

But one particular color caught my eye and I couldn't look away....

"Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Aragon Tomorrow, suzi in the sky... Manicurist of Seville.Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color, Bullish on OPI"

Isn't that color just awesome? I have never been excited over nail color before. Just add that to my list of OCDedness! :anothersigh:

Also they have a Matte Collection coming out in July. I have always wanted to try a matte polish:

Alpine Snow, Gargantuan Green Grape, La Paz-itively Hot
Lincoln Park After Dark, Russian Navy, You Don’t Know Jacques!

OPI Matte is cutting edge for nails in terms of sophistication and style,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI executive vice president and artistic director. “An all-matte nail is fresh, confident, and very fashion runway, and OPI Matte is meant for those moments when you want to make a major fashion statement.OPI Matte does not wear as long as original OPI Nail Lacquer – but its impact is long remembered!”

Gorgeous colors and I already own Russian Navy and Midnight in Moscow in Iacquer.

I pre-orderd my copy of Eclipse in soft cover today! It will be released on 8/4/09, to coincide with the start of the filming "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" so exciting! I wonder when they will release the paperback edition of Breaking Dawn? That is going to be one huge softcover!

1 comment:

tejanamama said...

omg a cali trip!!! and w/o kids in tow! should be fun!!! ENJOY! and LOVE the nail colors!!! really pretty ones!