Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homemade Shelves



I have always wanted shelves in my house, but never really found anything I liked and for the price I liked. I want chunky, sturdy looking shelves, and PotteryBarn has some great shelves but very expensive.

Thanks to the ThriftyDecorChick I have finally found my answer, build them myself. And the best part is, the price. And it's super easy!
She also made this really cool table for behind her couch, which she also said was super easy. This is a whole new world to me, since I could have caredless about these things. (2009 was not a good year for us)

She has also started my fascination with molding! Gary is none to thrilled with all the projects I have in store for the house!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love trifty decor chick and all her great ideas (like these shelves).