Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mission: Organization

So I have vowed this year to be a banner year in The Wargo household. I will get this messy, uncompleted house organized and livable. With help from a few ladies in the blog world. I always love Lacy's crafts and never get around to copying them. She also introduced me to a few fab blogs that I will utilize! And all will be done with as little money as possible!

Mission Number 1: Pantry!

Our Pantry is horrendous. Awful, unorganized and cluttered, not too mention a little dirty. No matter how many times I try to organize it, the next week it's disorganized. We have a mish mosh of things cluttering up the bottom of the pantry. I am hoping to get my FIL in and build us some more shelves.

Pictures to follow.....

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Thanks for the plug. I look forward to seeing all the stuff you do.