Friday, August 8, 2008

A few updates...

Can I just tell you how much I love my Wii? A whole effin lot! It's da bestest gift evah. It was an early birthday present from Gary. He knew I wanted one badly and he was at Costco and they had ONE left. He took that as a sign and snatched it up. It came with 2 extra controllers, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and WiiPlay.

I also downloaded Kid Icarus, Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda. I am like a kid in the candy store. I love video games. Someone suggested WiiFit..uhm no, my console is sacred and will not see that non-sense. That's why I run, so that my Wii is pleasure.

The twins and I are going to GA next weekend to visit my Aunt, it's her bday the 12th so it will be a nice little visit.

Then we have a camping trip planned for Labor Day weekend, at Morrow Mountain. I have never been but have heard stellar things about this place. They also have a state run pool, which just scores big with the twins.

We finally booked the beach house in Atlantic Beach. We are going for 9 heavenly days in September for my birthday! I can't wait.

The twins start school on the 3rd, and they are very excited, we have a few meetings with the teacher and then they go on a dry run at the end of this month. My babies are growing up!


Running:

I found it! My GAD, that is!

I was up bright and early for a 4 miler, although we walked a portion, it was nice to get out there. Except for the humidity :HAFER: which I am sooooo sick of.

I am planning on heading to the gym for my ST in a bit and my eating? OP Baby!


Today's run:
4 miles / 48:25
12:06 avg

No comments: