Friday, January 16, 2009

It is 14 degrees outside...

I can't believe it. I know it's still above zero, but still, it is way to freaking cold! The kids wanted to wear their snow boots (which I bought at Target, on sale, 50% off, total score) to school, and I had no problem with that. I busted out my ski parka and we were on our way!

The high for today is 24, which is 20 degrees colder than yesterday, I think I may run on the treadmill this afternoon. I am scared by lungs might freeze. LMAO

Wednesday's Run:

3.35 miles/ 41:00 mins

Thursday's Run:

3.75 miles/ 49.02

My stamina is coming along, I can actually run 3.5 miles non stop, but I had a little hiccup on yesterday's run and walked about .10 of a mile. I think I started of a little fast and I tired even faster.

I am not liking the scale hop, but that's just the impatient side of me, The BL competition only started on Monday and I started running again last week. Slow and steady, slow and steady!

No comments: