Friday, January 16, 2009

The person who shall not be named...

gave us a few movies to watch this past week.

Taken, Gran Torino, 7 Pounds and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button!

I really liked Taken. It was action packed. I thought the plot was a little far fetched, but Liam Neeson is awesome. I mean, who lets their 16 year old daughter go to Paris , ALONE? Don't.Think.So!

7 Pounds was awesome. We were a little confused at first, and the flashbacks were not helping, but towards the middle of the movie, we had the "Oh" moment" I think Will Smith did an awesome job as well as Rosario Dawson. The ending just broke my heart and I think I cried a little tooo much. The meeting of Emily and Ezra was really moving! I am getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it!

We watched Gran Torino last night. I enjoyed it. Again the plot was a little out there, but it was entertaining. I loved the neighbors, especially Sue. She had great charisma! Tao definitely needed to man up!

I am hoping we get to watch Benjamin Button tonight, I have heard good things about this movie.

I have requested , (from the person who shall not be named..) the following movies:

The UnBorn
SlumDog Millionaire
The Wrestler
The Reader
Revolutionary Road
The Day the Earth Stood Still....

No comments: