Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Running in the Rain...

I usually like doing this, but not when it's 40 degrees. and since it was a scheduled trail run, another strike against running outside today. I opted for the dreadmill at the gym. 5 mile speed work. I was sucking wind at the end, thought I wasn't gonna make it.

In other news:
My mom finally received her itinerary for her trip up here in February. She was waiting for the approval from Continental, since it was a free ticket, you have to jump through a million hoops and then they approve you.

We are going to make a trip up to GA that Wednesday after she arrives. I love GA. It's sooo pretty. The drive relaxes me as well.

I can't wait to see her, it's been 6 months since we have been together. The kids miss her and I know she misses them.

On a sad note:

The last of the Danios died on Sunday. Blah. It was my fault, the water tests were not getting any better, so I changed out the water. The test said to only change out 25%, well I changed like 75% and plus the little bugger was slippery, took me a whole 5 minutes to get him out....and then about 5 minutes after, he was a floater. :sigh:

The twins didn't even care. We really need to get them their own fish to take care of.



Today's Run
5 miles / 61:33 minutes

No comments: