Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lovely Day, Lovely Day...

it was today. We have had gorgeous weather since Saturday. I finally took the xmas lights down (my neighbors were extremely happy) and I washed all the cars and spent most of the day outside.

My long run on Sunday sucked. I was so dehydrated that my 7 miles turned into 4.5 ran and 1.5 walked. disappointing. Oh well.

I was still feeling like crap on Monday so I skipped my run, I didn't want to injure myself further. On the way home yesterday I rented Wanted. What a hot movie. Loved it.

Today's run was hard as well, I think because I need to start carrying a water bottle on runs longer than 4 miles. I did about 5, and after that I headed to Bull City Running (located right off the ATT, where I ran) and I picked this. I will test it out tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

I really need to sit down and get a race schedule together, but I am scared, and I don't know why. I need to get over it!

Sunday's Run
6.25 miles / 80:47 minutes
12:56 pace
Tuesday's Run
4.75 miles/55:49 minutes
11:45 pace

No comments: