Monday, March 24, 2008

Can't sleep,

so I will BLOG. I am sooo pissed off at myself, I have been stuffing and gorging this past 4 days. Thursday was supposed to get in 10 miles, well Derrick chame down with a flu and it all went down hill from there. I had to stay home on Friday with 2 pukey kids (sooo fun :(..)

Why do I do this? I have 2 weeks left till the race and I am sabotaging my goal.

But I am back on track (hmm what time is it? 2:350 AM, so today) TODAY!

The twins had a great Easter. We had a few egg hunts yesterday and we headed to the IL's today, where the gorging continued. But all in all it was a great Easter.

I booked our flights to So. Cal (Thanks MOM!) I can't wait. We haven't been in 2 years. Man I miss my family, so it is going to be a great trip spending time with my mom F2F!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Sometimes the gorging happens, at least for me. You are back in track so it's all bueno! Sorry, to hear about the kiddos. Hope the are feeling well, and that it dodges you. Yaa, on going to Cali! That is going to be a great time
:-)