Monday, March 24, 2008

What a day...

so after the gym I hit up the grocery store because I had no food at my office, as I am leaving the Woodcroft Shopping Center, I was stopped at the stop sign and the chick behind me hits my car.

Blah...there was a crap load of traffic so I was being nice, so that the other people who are on their lunch break don't get stuck behind us, and turned right and she followed, as I turned into BK ..that BITCH kept on going. By the time I get out of my car all I saw was the make and model and a sticker....

I can't believe this happened. I am livid. and for those of you who know me, I hate hate hate being made an asshat of!

So I pull back into the center, and I asked around and one of the workers at the packaging store said he saw it and gave me his card and number. I called the police and he shows up at takes my info and files the report.

I called Mark Fulk (a sweetheart) and files the claim. He will let me know when he hears from the adjusters.

The damage is minor, mostly scrapes and peeling paint. At least I was not hurt or anyone else. But all I have to say to that WOMAN is Karma is a Bitch, and her name is Elysia!

Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Karma will get her, and her little dog too!