Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Road

I recently read The Road. What a fascinating book. Scared me a bit more than I would like to admit. It left me with a gazillion questions that I am hoping the movie will answer. Vigo Mortensen, love him.



Finding time to read daily is getting pretty hairy! But I am trying to catch up, since we are in summer as we speak, the time when I get allot of my reading in for the year! If you have any great reads, feel free to add them to my comment box! I am over doing it again, and I am currently reading 5 books at a time. WTF?

We are awaiting the ruling of our appeal through the WCPSS, for the school transfer. Hopefully we will here from them within the next 3 days. If we are denied again, the twins will start kindergarten in less than a month. Why is this experience so horrible? It is making me sick to my stomach. It's more difficult than it really should be.

No comments: