Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sometimes I have to remind myslef..

that I am going to be 32 years old. But I couldn't help myself. I finally gave in and bought Twilight. I loved the series and the movie when it first came out. I told myself that I was not going to get the DVD, aaaaaaaahhhhhh the INSANITY. I bought it last week, along with a few DVD's for the kids bday! We, as in D &G (who love Jacob too BTW) watched it 5 times last weekend. We just couldn't get enough!






Then I just had to watch the MTV movie awards and get the preview of New Moon! Blah, I am way too old for this shit, but something comes over me when I watch these things. Did I mention I downloaded the Twilight Soundtrack? Oh and I also downloaded Radiohead's "15 Step". I promise I am done with this. For now anyway!

Moving on, this weekend is the 2009 Komen NC Triangle Race for the Cure. This will be the first year that I will not run the 5K but walk the Rec 5K. It's all for a good cause so if you live in the Triangle come out and cheer us on.

We are almost done with the kids baseball, so that will free up our Saturdays. Beach, here we come!

UPDATE:
Proud to Be an American Post
My MIL sent the story into the News and Observer and they are going to print it. I am still waiting for details, but when I get them I will add another update. I am hoping they will add the pictures along with the story.

2 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

OMG! I would love it if the ATL R4tC would do a walk and a run. As it is now, I cannot stand the race, and think next year, I will Sleep in for the Cure.

Lacy said...

You are never too old to love Twilight. I watched the New Moon trailer like 10 times (5 times with Brittany).