Monday, June 1, 2009

Time is flying by!

Where did May go? Plans for the duo's 5th birthday are almost done. We are having it at Buffaloe Lanes in Cary. They are excited, but I think I over did it with the guest list. Oh well. They graduated preschool a few weeks ago, it was the cutest thing ever. Not a dry eye in the house.

They are scheduled to start Kindergarten in July (yikes). We have applied for a transfer to a few other schools. I am hoping one of them is approved (please lord)! I want them to be close to my MIL so we picked a few schools around her!

The yard is coming along nicely. I am currently pulling out these half dead bushes from the back of the fence. You should see them, they are pathetic. Gary is going to have soil brought in for the other garden bed, and mulch for the very back of the yard.

Work is fine, busy and tiring. But I am lucky to have a job in this mess right?

My knee is still wonky, but I have been walking 3-6 miles 5 days a week trying to get it in shape for the Susan G. Komen - Race for the Cure 5k in a few weeks. Sad I am not running it, but atleast I can walk. I find myself very bitter that I cannot run. To teh point where I get teary. It's pathetic.

No comments: