Friday, June 20, 2008

I LOVE me some....

Puffs Plus with the Scent of Vicks! It's heaven on a tissue. Sniff Sniff, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I picked some up at CVS yesterday on my way home from work. What a refreshing little tissue it is. I highly recommend it if you are an incubus of viral plague! Cough, cough, BLOW!

I also broke down and bought Tylenol PM Severe Congestion pills, with Cool Burst! I needed my sleep and boy did that help. Now all my mucus is green instead of clear, so that means the infection is making its way out of my head and chest. Yay.

I HATE TO BE SICK! Hate it, hate it, hate it! Especially when we have gorgeous weather and I have a busy weekend ahead.

I did have 5.5 miles scheduled yesterday, but I took a downhill turn, and felt nauseous after 12:30, so I had a little to eat and left early. I feel better today and will try for 4 or more in a little bit. I have my first long run in months scheduled for tomorrow, 6.5 miles, so we will see how I feel in the morning.

Wanted to give a few shout outs to my HOMIES:

Carly - GL with the Bjorkland Half.
Vivi - Besos mi amor - you are gonna do great in that Austin Tri!
Tammy - GL with that 5K!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks!!

I'm scared to admit it, but it's been over 3 years since I've had a cold (or flu).

Here's hoping you feel better soon!!

Viv said...

Ay mamsita I really hope you get better soon. I love those tissues. I have them and inhale them in the mornings, cause I am stupid like that.

Thanks for the luck, I will take it.

Lacy said...

I hope you feel better soon!